Request for Proposal (RFP): Human Resources Consulting Services
The Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce is part of a network of Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade that exist in virtually every community across Ontario and Canada. The Chamber network consists of 65,000 businesses provincially and 170,000 businesses nationally. Locally, the Chamber has over 300 members and is recognized as this area’s official “Voice of Business.” This voice is an effective force in influencing issues and legislation affecting your business and our community. It is a membership based and not-for-profit association that is led by an elected volunteer Board of Directors.
We are requesting a proposal for services based on the following specifications:
- Review and assessment of status of the current human resource related policies, procedures, processes and related documents
- Revision, update and/or creation of all human resources policies, procedures, processes, and documents, ensuring alignment with best practices and legislation.
- Review and assessment of current performance management system including key performance indicators, performance review documents and process, goals setting, rewards, improvement plans and corrective action documents and procedures.
- Assistance with creation of an agency structure plan that ensures sustainability, delivery response and service, resiliency, business, and service evolution.
- Creation of implementation tools for the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce to follow.
A proposal submission can include the above noted Proposal A or B individually or a proposal for both Proposal A and B together.
Proposed Project Timelines:
Request For Proposal Submission Deadline: September 16, 2022
Procurement Process: August 8, 2022, to September 16, 2022
Contract Awarded: September 30, 2022
Work Plan Due: October 14, 2022
Work Completion: To be defined in proposal submissions
Within the response, proposals must describe:
- Approach to delivery of the outcomes described above
- Past experience including working with similar organizations, capacity, number of years’ experience, areas of expertise, quality of work, adaptability, and other related proficiencies
- The methods/philosophy that will be used to facilitate the processes
- How the planning will be captured/reported
- Budget/Cost for the scope of this project
- Timeframe for completion of this work.
Three references must be included in your proposal.
The project will be tendered at the discretion of the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce. The Executive Director and HR Committee Board of Directors will review and make a decision based on a weighted point system at each step of the process, taking into consideration your experience, plan to meet the proposed outcomes and best overall value for the project. Nothing in this request for proposals mandates that the Food Bank is obliged to award a contract under this RFP. Furthermore, should the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce in its sole discretion decide not to award a contract under this RFP, the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce may create a new RFP on the same subject as this RFP.
The Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce would like to thank you in advance for your time and interest in this RFP.
Please submit your proposal and quote via email to: Pam Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday September 16, 2022