Voice of Business Since 1906
The Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce is part of a network of Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade that exist in virtually every community across Ontario and Canada. The Chamber network consists of 65,000 businesses provincially and 170,000 businesses nationally. Locally, the Chamber has over 400 members and is recognized as this area's official "Voice of Business." This voice is an effective force in influencing issues and legislation affecting your business and our community. It is a membership based and not-for-profit association that is led by an elected volunteer Board of Directors.
Through proactive leadership in advocacy and networking, we support and grow business to build a strong economic community.
The Chamber serves small businesses, tourism oriented businesses, industry and institutions through these core functions:
• Advocacy on behalf of businesses to ensure a competitive business environment.
• Providing networking and recognition events.
• Distributing information pertinent to the operation of business and the business community in general.
• Delivering value added services including discounts, referrals and marketing opportunities.
• Offering a forum in which every business has input into the decisions that affect this community.
• Promoting initiatives that support the economic development of the region
Chamber AGM & Board of Directors Election
Thursday March 29th, at the Brockville Country Club
Registration at 7am; Breakfast at 7:30am; AGM to begin at 8am followed by the presentation of the Lifetime Achievement Award.