Friday July 26, 2019
For Immediate Release
New Aquatarium Executive Director Appointed
The Board of Directors of the Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing is thrilled to announce the appointment of Ms. Michelle Osborne as Executive Director, effective Tuesday August 6, 2019. Ms. Osborne was selected through a comprehensive, four stage competition from among a field of over thirty applicants. She brings a wealth of experience in leadership from the not-for-profit sector with a particular focus on financial management, building community partnerships and leading teams. The Aquatarium Board of Directors is happy to begin the next phase of its journey with Ms. Osborne and welcomes her to the team.
Questions from the media may be directed to Sarah Laturnus at (613) 342-6789 ext. 7003 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Hobbs Robin TeKamp
Aquatarium Chair Aquatarium Vice-Chair
6 Broad Street, Brockville, Ontario K6V 0C4
Canarm expansion gets green light -via Recorder Newsroom "The company plans essentially to double the size of its Parkedale Avenue site, adding 102,000 square feet over two phases running three or four years. The first phase is intended to add 53,000 square feet.
Canarm chairman and chief executive officer David Beatty has said the expansion represents an investment of some $10 million in the first phase alone, and has suggested the expansion could add 20 to 50 new jobs."
- To accelerate wide-spread use of the app by visitors and locals in Brockville, it will be publicized as follows:
- AdFuel Media will use its AdFuel Location-Based Digital Advertising to hyper-target key areas in Brockville with information on the app and how to access and download it to their mobile devices
- AdFuel Media will publicize the app's availability in Brockville on its own website
- Both the Brockville Chamber and Brockville Tourism will publicize the app on their websites along with information on how to download it (from Apple or Android sites)
- 14 million tourists visit Niagara Region annually. These visitors frequently travel to other tourism areas within Ontario. Members' listings will be visible to this large and affluent audience.
- All listings for an entire city or region can be downloaded to end-users' mobile devices to avoid roaming charges.
- Information is presented in a consistent format, increasing utility to end-users since they can easily find information on any listing.
- Business owners can update their own information 24/7, to ensure current data is being displayed. You totally control your own listing.
For more information contact Dave at David@AdFuelMediaInc.com