Employment and Social Development Canada opened its annual call for applications for Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) 2020 today. We will be accepting applications between January 30 and February 24.
CSJ 2020 – Are You Ready?
Are you ready to:
- create quality work experiences for youth?
- provide youth with opportunities to develop and improve their skills?
- respond to national and local priorities to improve access to the labour market for youth who face unique barriers?
If yes, then read the Applicant Guide and submit an application!
Remember: The Applicant Guide has detailed information on how you can demonstrate the quality of your proposed job placement. It will help you to:
- include your supervision and mentoring plans,
- demonstrate your safe, inclusive and healthy work environment
- show how you’re ready to provide youth with opportunities to develop the job skills they need.
For more information:
Call: 1-800-935-5555 (ATS: 1-800-926-9105)
Visit: a Service Canada Centre