WE HAVE TEST KITS for SMALL AND MEDUIM BUSINESSES UNDER 150 EMPLOYEES
UPDATE: YOU ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO REPORT YOUR TEST RESULTS TO US.
Update: June 9, 2022 we longer will have the Bio-Hazard Bin located at the EEC for the used test kits, each business is now responsible to dispose of their test kits.
Rapid Screening Test Kits for Businesses
It's quick. It's easy. It's free.
The Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Ontario and Canadian governments, have launched the COVID-19 Rapid Screening Initiative. Through this initiative, the Chamber will roll out free rapid tests for small and medium-sized businesses in Brockville and surrounding area, in partnership with Employment and Education Centre.
The COVID-19 Rapid Screening Initiative will provide free rapid antigen tests for employees of small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). The tests will be distributed through participating local chambers of commerce and boards of trade in Ontario. Businesses (including non-chamber members) with 150 employees or less are welcome to participate in this program.
The goal of the program is to identify asymptomatic cases of COVID-19 in the workplace that might otherwise be missed, helping to curb the spread in the workplace, at home and around the community in Brockville and surrounding area
It is estimated that 30% of people who spread the virus have no symptoms.
Rapid antigen testing must not be considered as a replacement for the mandatory health screening survey your employees complete daily.
It is recommended the tests be used on a consistent basis and most businesses will administer them 2 times/week.
REQUIREMENTS OF PARTICIPATION:
Kits are being provided free of charge through the federal/provincial government. (They may not to be used for resale)
The cost to you is mostly in time and resources at your location to safely store, test, report and dispose of used tests.
Before you place your order, please read the attached “Employer’s Requirements” to review the details to ensure you can accommodate the program. If you can manage the logistics, then follow these steps:
- Watch the training video below: Note: This video begins by saying “there is no direct evidence” that performing a test with both throat and nasal swabs is better. Since the video was posted on February 7, 2022, more studies are showing this increases effectiveness. Current research shows that: - Omicron is more likely to be detected in the throat - Delta and other variants are more likely to be detected in the nasal cavity.
- Submit a signed Antigen Screening Program Agreement/Commitment. Print, Sign, Scan & Email the agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have completed the steps above please click the link to order the test kits "Click Here"
- The Chamber will notify you by email when your pick up time will be. Pick up times - Monday to Friday - each pick up time will be 10 mins apart and scheduled for each business for safety.
- Pick up location is the Employment and Education Centre 105 Strowger Blvd. Please do not come at any time outside of your selected pick up time. If you need to reschedule after booking, you can do so at the confirmation e-mail.
Thank you to our Partners