Apply For the Grow Your Business Online Grant
As part of the Canada Digital Adoption Program, the Government of Canada has partnered with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce to deliver the Grow Your Business Online grant supported by the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce.
Through this program, small business owners can receive a micro-grant worth up to $2,400 to help get their business online, give their e-commerce presence a boost, or digitalize business operations. Grant recipients must commit to maintaining their digital adoption strategy for at least six months.
In addition, e-commerce advisors will be available to work with grant recipients to help identify their digital needs, provide links to digital resources, help with completing applications, and answer questions on the Grow Your Business Online program.
For more information related to the program please visit: https://occ.ca/canada-digital-adoption-program/
Do you qualify for the Grow Your Business Online grant?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for micro-grant funding, small businesses must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives) in Ontario
- Must be a registered or incorporated business
- Must be a consumer-facing business
- Must be able to be accessed by consumers or provide in-person services to consumers
- Have at least one employee (other than the owner) OR had at least $30,000 in annual revenue in the previous fiscal year. For Businesses in operation less than 80 weeks who have not yet filed their first year’s taxes or received their CRA Notice of Assessment, the Business must have a gross revenue of at least $30,000 in the last 12 months of operations or since incorporation/registration.
- Must commit to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months after participation in the program
- Must consent to participating in follow-up surveys, sharing information with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada), and having the name of the business published as a recipient of funding
WHO IS INELIGIBLE?
The following types of small businesses are ineligible:
- Corporate chains and franchises
- Registered charities and not-for profit organizations
- Representatives of multi-level marketing companies
- Real estate brokerages and sales agents
NEW! Gustin Quon/ CDAP Grant
The Brockville & District Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce our newest affinity partner and member, Gustin Quon!
Gustin Quon is one of only a handful of Nationally registered firms helping businesses in Canada apply for federally funded grants, including CDAP.
The Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is a technology grant that was originally designed to help small to medium sized businesses set up and implement a digital platform, but with so many companies now already establishing a strong online presence, 90% are applying strictly for the interest free loan and wage subsidy. Here are the benefits of the program:
- $15,000 technology grant to use towards building out a plan for your digital presence – this could be potential rebuilding your website, search engine optimization, SMO etc.
- $50,000 to $100,000 5-year interest free loan. There are ZERO stipulations as to what this money is to be used for.
- $7,300 wage subsidy for your next hire.
- Easy access to future grants through your own personal GovCan web portal.
- Fees waived to submit the application through Gustin Quon
- Chamber membership paid (1-year)
- Guaranteed renewals from those who sign up
For more information and to get started, contact Mike Sanders at 647-808-7568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.