THANK YOU to everybody who participated in the second year of Shop Where Your Heart Is! Be sure to check out the draw videos and congratulate all of our winners on our Facebook page.
Introduced last year, this program rewards you for shopping at local businesses this holiday season and with chances to win prize baskets filled with great local items. The more stores you support, the more chances you have to win!
Last year the combined value of all receipts collected through this program totaled over $100,000 of direct local spending!
How does it work?
- Collect your receipts from purchases made in Brockville all December – starting on November 26th with the opening of the River of Lights and ending on January 2nd. Purchases can be made from any store in town!
- Every 3 receipts earns you 1 ballot towards weekly prizes, and envelopes with receipts totaling over $250 will also be entered into a grand prize draw for a “Brockville Winter Welcome” package.
- Pick up your receipt envelope in store or from any of the following locations: Brockville & District Chamber of Commerce (3 Market Street West), Downtown Brockville BIA (3 Market Street West), and Brockville City Hall (1 King Street West)
- Turn in your envelope filled with at least 3 receipts (photocopies accepted). The drop-off box for completed envelopes will be available 24/7 just outside of the Chamber office at 3 Market Street West (find the drop box on the side entrance by the stairs).
Businesses Distributing Envelopes:
Aquatarium– 6 Broad St, Brockville, ON
All You Need Music– 555 California Ave #3a, Brockville, ON
Beauty Inside Wellness Spa– 15 Central Ave E, Brockville, ON
Bonita Bold– 17 King St W, Brockville, ON
Brockville Country Club– 1548 King St W, Brockville, ON
Brockville Museum– 5 Henry St, Brockville, ON
Don’s Fish and Chips– 40 Water St W, Brockville, ON
Echo Clothing– 83 King St W, Brockville, ON
Engine House Yoga– 44 King St E, Brockville, ON
Fun Art Paint Party– 7 Perth St, Brockville, ON
Hang Ups Creative Picture Framing– 24 St Andrew St, Brockville, ON
Heavenly Touch Spa– 32 St Andrew St, Brockville, ON
Luella Charlotte Baby Boutique– 11 King St W, Brockville, ON
Manoll’s Fish & Chips- 11 Buell St, Brockville, ON K6V 4X9
Prima Donna Fashion Shop– 41 Broad St, Brockville, ON
Pauline’s Lingerie– 156 King St W, Brockville, ON
Pet Valu– 2539 Parkedale Ave A3, Brockville, ON
Pizza Pizza-2539 Parkedale Ave Unit G, Brockville, ON
Richards Coffee House– 234 King St W, Brockville, ON
RiverWest Co.– 80 King St W, Brockville, ON
Roselly’s Boutique– 2125 Concession 2 Rd, Brockville, ON
Savvy- 73 King St W, Brockville, ON
Skedaddle Escape Rooms– 40 St Andrew St, Brockville, ON
Stitcher’s Cove- 40 St Andrew St, Brockville, ON
Sundeck Tanning Studio– 27 King St E Suite #3, Brockville, ON
Sunset Grill– 2511 Parkedale Ave, Brockville, ON
Sunstarr Candle Co.- 108 King St W, Brockville, ON K6V 3P9
Taits Bakery– 31 King St W, Brockville, ON
Taylor Sewing Centre– 7712 Kent Blvd, Brockville, ON
Wild Little Roses– 11 Perth St, Brockville, ON
River of Lights tie-in
How does the River of Lights factor in?
Pick up a hot beverage from one of our restaurant and café partners to earn an extra entry into the weekly “Shop Where Your Heart Is” prize draw.
The Brockville & District Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Downtown Brockville and the City of Brockville to bring back the popular “Shop Where Your Heart Is” envelope program. Introduced last year, this program encourages residents to shop at local businesses this holiday season and rewards them with chances to win great local prizes.
Commencing on November 26th with the opening of the River of Lights, and running all December long, shoppers will be able to collect their receipts of their local purchases that they made during the campaign period. Every three receipts will give shoppers 1 ballot towards the weekly and grand prizes.
We will provide you with the envelopes to give out to your customers when they make a purchase in your store. Additional envelopes will be available for pick up from the Chamber office, DBIA, and City Hall. The drop-off box for envelopes will be available 24/7 just outside of the Chamber office on Market Street West.
For a full list of participating restaurants, visit the City of Brockville’s site here.
Thank you to the businesses who are participating in this year’s Shop Where Your Heart Is Campaign! Although the deadline to sponsor the event has passed, we hope that you will enjoy the festivities and bring in lots of business from this great shop local event!
Benefits to SPONSORING:
- You will be featured on the Shop Where Your Heart Is website landing page (part of the Brockville & District Chamber of Commerce NEW site)
- You will be featured in the prize promotions
- You will be a part of the Shop Where Your Heart Is campaign
Benefits to PARTICIPATING (For Restaurants and Cafe’s):
In addition to the envelope- receipt program, participants can earn an additional entry by purchasing a hot beverage to-go from a participating local restaurant and then visiting the River of Lights. Participating restaurants will give out a branded hot beverage sleeve with to-go orders during the month of December promoting the River of Lights and Shop Where Your Heart Is. Participants will scan the sleeve to learn how to gain an additional ballot in the Shop Where Your Heart Is weekly prize draw.
If your restaurant would like to participate in this part of the program, please let us know so we can order enough sleeves and include your business in the promotion. To participate, you must:
- Offer some type of hot beverage to-go (hot chocolate, hot apple cider, coffee, or other specialty drinks)
- There is no requirement that you be open past 5pm each day (when the River of Lights begins each night) however, we would love to have some of restaurants that are so that we can send people your way before they go to see the show
- Include the sleeve on to-go orders during the period of November 26-January 2 (these will be provided to you at no cost)
Benefits to your business:
- Be featured on the River of Lights website landing page as a suggested stop (including your hours of operation) as well as the Shop Where Your Heart Is landing page
- Receive a free supply of coffee sleeves
- Be a part of the Shop Where Your Heart Is campaign
Check out our Shop Where Your Heart Is YouTube Channel!Back to Top