Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce Co-Sponsors 6 Proposed Policy Resolutions at The Ontario Chamber of Commerce’s 2023 AGM from April 27 – 29, 2023
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce’s 2023 AGM will be hosted in Niagara Falls from April 27 – 29, 2023 is hosted by the South Niagara Chambers of Commerce and Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce.
This is one of the most significant opportunities for business leaders from across the province to come together to network with peers, debate policy issues important to the Ontario business community, and shape our advocacy agenda for the year ahead.
At this years AGM the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce is pleased that they are Co-Sponsoring 6 Proposed Policy Resolutions :
- Proposed Policy Resolution #12 – Diversifying healthcare to ease the burden on Emergency Rooms and family doctors
- Proposed Policy Resolution #21– In the Spirit of Business
- Proposed Policy Resolution #23– Invest in Workforce Planning Boards
- Proposed Policy Resolution #34 – Strengthen Connectivity Between Businesses and Post-Secondary Institutions
- Proposed Policy Resolution #40 – Supporting Safer and Healthier communities through a Detox Centre in a collaborative approach when dealing with those experiencing Homelessness, Mental Health and Addictions
- Proposed Policy Resolution #41 – Tax Rebates for Home Care